I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
2020 has been hard. Emotionally, physically, mentally. Living under a global pandemic day after day has put our self care on the bottom of the list for many of us. This girl included. Which is why I was so grateful when MomsMeet reached out and asked if I'd like to give Persona personalized supplements a try. Yes, please. Ending 2020 with a push for self care is more important than ever.
Persona is a personalized, high-quality supplement subscription service that delivers packs to your doorstep every 28 days.
Each customer who takes Persona’s quick questionnaire receives individualized supplement recommendations based on their unique needs. All you need to do is sign on to Persona.com and take the health and wellness questionnaire. It takes about five minutes and the questionnaire will help you think through aspects of your wellness that may have taken a back seat as of late. After you submit your results, you'll get your recommendations back in a few seconds with suggested morning and evening supplement plans. As you review the plan you can remove any suggested supplements you don't want shipped to you. But once you approve and complete your purchase, you'll receive a 28-day supply of wellness packets in the mail within a few days.
Your supplements will arrive in a cardboard dispenser with the individualized doses separated out into morning and evening packets. Just rip off one packet twice a day and consume with a glass of water. Easy peasy. If you have trouble remembering to take vitamins, set an alarm on your phone or leave the dispenser on the counter where you'll be sure to notice it throughout the day. Persona offers such an easy way to love yourself a little extra each day.
Even though I've only been using Personal for a few weeks, I already feel like I have a little energy boost each day. Just knowing that I'm doing a tiny bit of self care each day makes me feel like I just might make it through to the other side of 2020 a little better than when I started it -- despite all the stress of this year. I find that making a healthy choice first thing in the morning helps me make better choices throughout the day as well. Drinking more water, remember to meditate, and making sure I get my workouts in. The melatonin included in my evening supplement plan is helping me sleep a little better and wake up feeling more energized.
I tried out the first month and then ordered a second. I'm always a little nervous about subscription services but with Persona, you'll get an email reminder a few days before you order renews. At that time you can retake the questionnaire to see if any of your health needs have changed and update your subscription before it ships out. You can also pause your subscription at any time. It's important to note that if you order through this link, you'll save 30% on your first two orders!
Each delivery arrives with a booklet explaining the benefits of each supplement. And you can reach out to a nutritionist at Persona at any time to ask questions or voice concerns. A bit about the service:
• Persona offers 85+ high-quality supplements including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, and other botanicals.
• Personalized daily vitamin packs are delivered to your door every 28 days. No more guesswork. No more bottles. No more lengthy visits to a busy big box store trying to figure out what your body needs or wondering if the latest supplement news applies to you.
• They analyze over 2,500 prescription medications to ensure there are no interactions with your supplements.
• As your health changes, Persona’s expert nutritionists will help you reach your wellness goals and answer any questions you have.
• Their 80+ high-quality supplements are all produced in FDA certified facilities with certificates of verified ingredients.
• Your vitamins come in convenient daily packs to make it easy to remember to take them each day. ALL of their packaging is either biodegradable or reusable -- the individual vitamin pack bags are biodegradable and the cardboard box that holds the pack spool is able to be reused each month.
Persona is available to purchase at personanutrition.com. Wishing you all the best as we prepare to leave 2020 behind and look forward to all of the possibilitites that 2021 may bring. #PersonaPack #selfcare